Our guest apartments offer first-class views of the old city and genuine hospitality. We offer what you may miss in a usual hotel – a home away from home, privacy and the freedom to come and go as you please. As our house dates from 1755, which is the only building to have preserved its historical authenticity in the quarter, we have preserved this authentic style also in our apartments.
For your comfort, each of our apartments comes with:
- A well-equipped kitchenette;
- Wireless internet connection;
- TV and radio;
- Bed linens, towels, hair dryer;
- Slippers, shampoo;
- Coffee, tea, sugar;
- Iron and ironing board;
- possibility to use a washing machine and drying rack.
Check-in: 3 pm – 5 pm, in the office of Domus Dorpatensis, Ülikooli street 7
Later check-in is possible on prior agreement.
Check-out: until noon (12.00).
- After 5 pm and on the weekends please call us at +372 53 333 031.
- All our rooms are non-smoking rooms (smoking is allowed outside the building in the yard).
- Pets are not allowed in our apartments.
- Parties and events are not allowed in our apartments.
- Please note that there is no lift / elevator in our house.
We offer korter also including breakfast. Breakfast is served in the restaurant Hõlm (Ülikooli 14, across the street from our house) every day between 7 and 11 a.m. upon giving our breakfast voucher. The restaurant offers a tasty breakfast buffet with large variety of food, including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free food.
Children up to 8 years old eat breakfast for free, children 9-12 years old for half price.